Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) explains how Newday Care (hereinafter “Newday Care” or “we”) collects, uses and shares information about you when you access our sites. Internet, our mobile application and other online products and services (together, the “Services”), and when you use them, but also when you contact our customer service or communicate with us on social networks or by any other means . We may modify this Policy at any time. If there are any changes, we will notify you by updating the date at the top of the Policy and, in some cases, we will use additional means to notify you (for example, by posting an announcement on the homepage of our website or by sending you a notification).
We encourage you to review the Policy each time you access the Services or otherwise communicate with us to stay informed about our personal data practices and the choices available to you.
Collection of information
Information you provide to us
We collect information when you open an account, participate in interactive features (such as rating a meditation session), complete a form or respond to a survey, participate in a contest or benefit from a promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us on social media, use customer service or communicate with us in any other way. The information you may provide includes your name, email address, password, goals, previous personal development experiences, mailing address, payment method information, reviews and comments, and responses to surveys, as well as other information about you contained in the messages you send to us. Some users also submit health-related information as part of reviews or comments or other messages they send to us, and we treat this information in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided.
Other information about your use of the Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you:
- Information about your use. Whenever you use our Services, we collect information about that usage, including the sessions you follow, the videos you watch or the music you listen to, the pages or features you access, and other types similar information about your usage.
- Transactional Information. When you make a purchase or return, we collect transaction information, including product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and transaction date.
- Log information (log). When you use our Services, we collect standard log files, which include the type of Internet browser you use, application version, access times and dates, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page that you visited before you came to our websites.
- Information about the device you are using. We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including hardware model, operating system and version, system-defined device identifiers, operation of your device, and mobile network information (such as your connection type, carrier and region).
- Information We Generate. We generate certain information about you from other information we have collected. For example, like most platforms, we use your IP address to determine the approximate location of your device. We also use your first name to infer your gender and we use information about your activity to help us determine the likelihood that you will continue to use our Services in the future (which we hope!).
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracers. We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
for more information : https://newday.care/en/cookie-policy/
Information We Obtain from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources, including information about past transactions from third-party application stores (“play stores”) that you use to install our application or purchase a subscription. as well as your names and contact details through third-party calendar services. Additionally, if you create an account or log in to your account through a social media account, we will have access to certain information in that account, such as your name and other account-related information, in accordance with the procedures of authorization defined by this social network.
Use of information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
- process transactions and fulfill orders;
- send you transactional or contractual relationship-related messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other messages of an administrative nature;
- communicate with you about products, services and events offered by Newday Care and third parties, solicit your feedback, notify you of news and send you gifts or other information which we believe may be of interest to you;
- track and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Newday Care and third parties. If you believe your transaction was declined in error, you can contact us for assistance at https://newday.care/en/help-and-support/ ;
- comply with the law, for example by processing transaction records for tax reporting purposes;
- personalize your online experience and the advertisements that are served on other platforms, based on your preferences, interests and browsing behavior; and
- facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, process entries and deliver rewards.
We disclose information about you under the following conditions and in the manner described elsewhere in this Policy:
- to companies and service providers who provide services to us, including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention service providers and other service providers;
- in response to a request for information if we believe that providing the information is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law application ;
- if we believe that you are acting contrary to our user agreements or usage policies, if we believe that you have broken the law, or to protect the rights, property and safety of NEW DAY or third parties;
- in connection with, or during negotiations, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company;
- within and between Newday Care and our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other commonly controlled and owned companies, whether present or future companies; and
- with your consent or at your direction. For example, you can choose to share the actions you take on our Services on third-party social networks through the integrated tools we provide on our Services.
We also disclose to third parties aggregate information or other information that is not subject to obligations under the data protection laws of your country. For example, we sometimes share aggregated information with research organizations to facilitate their research.
Advertising and analytics services provided by third parties
NEW DAY is established in France and processes information in France, a country which is likely to offer a level of data protection which is not equivalent to that of the country where you reside.
You may update certain account information that you have provided to us (such as your password, name and email address) by logging into your account or by contacting us through our Help Center at the following address: email@example.com. If you wish to deactivate your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but be aware that we retain certain information, if required or permitted by law. We also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a period of time.
You can opt out of receiving commercial and promotional emails from Newday Care by following the instructions in those emails or by logging into your account. You can choose not to or no longer receive commercial messages, but we will nevertheless continue to send you emails of a non-commercial nature, such as those concerning your account or our current contractual relations.
Push notifications / alerts sent to mobile device
With your consent, we send commercial notifications and other push notifications to your mobile device. You can opt out of these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Information for individuals residing in Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the EEA
The sections below apply to you if you are using our Services from Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (together, “Europe”).
Legal basis for data processing
When we process your personal data, we will only do so in one of the following cases:
- as necessary to carry out our obligations under our contract with you (such as processing payments and providing products or services you have requested);
- if we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, including to communicate with you about changes to our Services, to help secure and improve our Services (including to prevent fraud) and to analyze the use of our Services;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations; and
- if we have obtained your consent.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed, unless applicable law requires a longer period.
Rights of data subjects
Subject to certain restrictions and conditions provided by law, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access the personal data about you that we hold and to request that it be rectified, erased or transmitted to you in a machine-readable format.
- You also have the right to object to certain types of processing (such as receiving commercial messages), or to obtain from us the limitation of processing in certain circumstances (for example, the retention of the data but the non-continuation of the processing pending resolution of a dispute).
- When we ask for your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
- You also have the right to send us instructions concerning the use of your personal data after your death.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about our data protection practices with a supervisory authority. Please consult this directory for contact details: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en. If you live in Switzerland, please consult the FDPIC website for contact details: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html
If you wish to exercise any of these rights and are unable to do so directly through the Services or your device, you may contact us as set forth below.
Information for Residents of the State of California, United States of America
This section provides additional information required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Over the past twelve months, we have collected the following categories of personal data: identifiers (such as name, contact details and device identifiers), information about activity on the Internet or other electronic networks ( such as browsing behavior), approximate geolocation data, inferences (such as approximate location or product interests) and other personal information (such as payment method information, user IDs or health). For more information about the personal data we collect, including the various sources from which we collect personal data, please see the “Information Collection” section above. We collect this information for the business and marketing purposes described in the “Use of Information” section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the “Information Sharing” section above. Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, the CCPA grants California consumers the right to request additional information about specific categories and items of personal data, to erase their personal data, to opt out of any “sale” that could take place, and not to be discriminated against in the exercise of these rights. We do not “sell” the personal data we collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to object). California consumers who wish to exercise their rights may send a request by email to email@example.com. We will verify your request by asking you to provide information that matches the information we already have on file about you. Consumers can also appoint an authorized representative to exercise these rights on their behalf, but we will require proof that this person is authorized to act on your behalf. We may also ask you to prove your identity directly to us.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.